This letter was written from Abby Polatis to her family. Abby is in the MTC preparing to go to Romania:
. So i
was running on the track and I had this feeling to go talk to this girl
on the eliptical... it was wierd.. so I did it and found out she was
from georgia. I told her I was from Idaho and she was like "That sweet
the missionary that converted me was from Roberts Idaho!" I was freaking
out... I was like who... She said.. "Elder Robison... Brenan Robison..
He is my Elder! I love the Robison Family" I started crying as I was on
the eliptical next to her! Missionary work is real. She said "Brennan
never gave up on me!" It hit me so hard! She is 29 and her name is
kiandra Broome now going to serve a mission in the Iowa mission. Amazing
.
No comments:
Post a Comment